Lake Eola is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Orlando, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, running, and bird watching and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.
Lake Eola Park is located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, with a sidewalk that circles the lake .9 miles in length, making it easy for visitors to keep track of their walking or running distances.
Other activities available to park visitors include:
- Renting swan-shaped paddle boats.
- Photographing the live swans and other birds inhabiting the park.
- Seeing a concert, movie or a play in the Walt Disney Amphitheater.
- Grabbing a bite to eat at local restaurants.
- Relaxing amid beautiful flower beds and a spectacular view of Orlando’s skyline.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
512 East Washington Street, Orlando, FL 32801