Live Music Charity Alert!!!!
Friends, June 8 is bringing a fantastic charity event to The Revel Frisco
Help a brother out if you can and take in some great tunes in the process!!!!
Here is the info friends!
ACTION-PACKED ROCK4JAMES CHARITY CONCERT CONTINUES JUNE 8
FRISCO, Texas—Join us for a one-of-a-kind, action-packedRock4James charity concert event on Saturday, June 8 at The Revel in Frisco (9305 Preston Road, Frisco). Enjoy hard-rocking fun with DFW-area stars performing in never-before-seen live combinations from 2 to 4 p.m., including an “Hour of Power” with local music students, then the eye-opening, chills-inducing, and charity-supporting variety music event kicks off on the mainstage at 6 p.m. and continues through 1 a.m.
Performing artists on the mainstage include:
• Juni Moon, a sincere and energetic tribute to Jimi Hendrix from Dallas
• Lullabies to Paralyze, a tribute to QOTSA, a Queens of the Stone Age tribute hot off a packed show at The Granada Theater
• From Day One, touring modern rockers from Knoxville, Arkansas
• Roaring Truth, melodic metal favorites from Midlothian on the heels of their worldwide EP. As heard on KEGL 97.1 and KNON; available on Spotify, iTunes, and Amazon Music
• Redhouse, DFW originals loved by Pantera experiencing their 28-year reunion show who worked alongside veteran songwriter/producer Kim Fowley (Runaways, Gene Simmons, Guns N Roses, Poison)
• Double Vision-Foreigner Experience a national touring tribute to Foreigner with award-winning members.
• Texas-Modern DAY Cowboys-Tribute to TESLACowboys, an MXD-award-winning tribute to Tesla, the ultimate 80s hard rock band
• Briefcase Blues, an international touring artist paying tribute to the beloved Blues Brothers in stadiums, festivals, and corporate events (a must-see!)
Performing artists on the secondary acoustic stage include:
• Garrett Walker, a singer-songwriter rooted in the old-school country storytelling of the ‘70s and living out his lyrics with a heart as big as Texas
• Griffin Holtby, a dashing and energetic 18-year-old who knows how to rock the atmosphere, all the way from Russia
• Luqman Rashad, 2015 American Idol finalist with passion pouring out of his heart in upscale venues including The Metroplex
• Christopher Hunt, the soulful singer/songwriter of Tripp6
• Joey C Jones and Antonio Brazil, two very gifted songwriters and performers full of joy and catchy melodies (Joey has toured extensively and worked with Cheap Trick)
• Temple of BOOM PT2, a visually explosive performance with a mashup of all things music will elevate your spirit with DJ Dru Mitchell from Orange County, CA of KEGL 97.1FM, Power FM 89.7, and JUCE TV fame, joined by Buddy Magazine “Texas Tornado” James Michael McLester
DFW resident James Michael McLester received a lifesaving kidney transplant on December 9, 2015, from Laura Workman. James spent the 12 years prior tethered to a kidney dialysis machine after being diagnosed with end-stage kidney disease at age 34. The mercury in 11 silver amalgam dental fillings leaked into his bloodstream and shut down his kidney function.
Since May 2014, James has been fundraising for the out-of-pocket costs associated with life after transplant with the national nonprofit organization Help Hope Live at helphopelive.org. Help Hope Live has maintained a four-star rating from Charity Navigator for 15 years. Proceeds from the Rock4James fundraiser will be donated to Help Hope Live in honor of James Michael McLester.
“I hope to assist others in finding resources to help defray the enormous medical costs associated with these kinds of transplants,” said James. “I am now living dialysis- and mercury-free thanks to my network of physicians and the compassionate team at Help Hope Live. Me and my wife, Kristen, now have a pathway to manage ongoing medical expenses. Rock4James came from my vision to raise awareness for screening and early detection of kidney disease.” You can keep up with James’s journey at helphopelive.org.
Can’t make it? Donations can be made in honor of James at any time at helphopelive.org or by calling 800.642.8399. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, and all funds raised will be used to offset medical expenses via Help Hope Live’s South-Central Transplant Fund.
Help Hope Live is a national nonprofit that specializes in engaging communities in fundraising campaigns for people who need a transplant or are affected by a catastrophic injury or illness. Since 1983, campaigns organized by Help Hope Live have raised over $135 million to pay patient expenses.
Fat Daddy's Mansfield is throwing down with some great tribute bands this Saturday!! Back in Black and First Sting -Tribute to the Music of the Scorpions will thrill the crowd with their awesome stage presence and talent! Great venue, great bands, get out to see them friends!!!
Saturday at 9 PM – 11:59 PM
Fat Daddy's Mansfield
781 W Debbie Ln, Mansfield, Texas 76063
Come on out, and shake it all night long!
You're gonna be rocked like a hurricane!
This Saturday, May 25th!
Back In Black returns to Fat Daddy's!
With First Sting (Scorpions Tribute)!
ONLY $10 bucks! (After 8pm)
FIRST STING kicks things off at 9 SHARP!
BACK IN BLACK hits the stage at 10:30!
Come early for $2 Wells or Domestic Drafts, $3 Margaritas or House Wine, 1/2 Price Wings, Fried Pickles, Cheese Sticks and Chips and Queso from 4-7pm. Plus, $8 Cadillac Nachos and $5 Who’s Your Daddy cocktails 7pm-close!
Get there early, grab the best table, enjoy some of Fat Daddy's delicious food, and HOLD ON!
BE THERE! SPREAD THE WORD!
WE'LL SEE YA THEN, MATES!
BACK IN BLACK: THE AC/DC CONCERT EXPERIENCE
- PLEASE "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/BackinBlack.info
-CHECKOUT OUR TUNES ON REVERBNATION: http://www.reverbnation.com/backinblackinfo
- WEBSITE: CALENDAR, MEDIA, AND MORE AT: http://www.backinblack.info
For further venue information, including directions, please visit: http://www.fatdaddyslive.com OR call 817.453.0188.
FAT DADDY’S SPORTS & SPIRITS CAFÉ
781 West Debbie Lane
Mansfield, TX 76063
In Halen - A Tribute to VAN HALEN at The Pour Shack!!! So much talent, get out there friends and enjoy a great tribute to Van Halen!
Friday 5/17 9pm-1am
The Pour Shack
250 South Main Street, Keller, Texas 76248
In Halen will be serving up the very best of Van Halen from the original David Lee Roth era. A super group of some of Dallas' top tribute musicians, In Halen does all your favorite Van Halen songs in a show that's as close to seeing the original VH as it can be. Come out and enjoy a great time with us, with special guests Youthanasia - A Tribute To Megadeth!!!
Behind Dallas supports GIRL POWER! STICK IT to breast cancer! Make sure you plan on June 7 to get out to Hank's Texas Grill to see some truly amazing talent on stage!
On Saturday, June 7, Breast Cancer Can Stick It! will take over Hank's Texas Grill with amazing bands featuring female artists, all in a plight to STICK IT! to breast cancer, together! This night is extra special because 3 out of 4 of the bands will spotlight a female drummer, a rarity for sure! Come out early for great food - activities kick off starting at 7p, with the first band hitting the stage at 8p.
We have an awesome music lineup featuring:
8p-8:30p Poisoness [A Tribute to Poison]
8:45p-9:15p Battle Ax [feat. our Director of Sponsorship & Corporate Relations, Michelle Graves on drums]
9:45p-10:30p The Breast Cancer Can Stick It BandStick It Band [feat. our founder and breast cancer survivor April Samuels on drums]
11p-11:45p Heart Attack [A Tribute to the Music of Heart]
Lets support these musicians and this great venue in their fight against Breast Cancer!
Breast Cancer Foundation Breast Cancer Care Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
One of Behind Dallas' favorite wine destinations here in the DFW area is Mercy Wine Bar on Beltline road in Dallas. The bar has a very nice menu that has been evolving into a gluten responsible option.
Here is a take from Mercy itself! "Mercy is excited to announce, for our guests that are Gluten intolerant, sensitive or have Celiac over 50% of our menu is currently gluten free and we are working to make many more items gluten free. Come and let our servers help you to enjoy a gluten free evening and fully enjoy the experience of MERCY!" Pairing this with the great selection of wines and service excellence makes Mercy a must visit!
Celiac Disease Foundation Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) of Greater Dallas Behind Dallas
Another great show hosted by Redrock Bar and Grill!!! Saturday May 11 make sure you show up and take in the sounds of Double Vision-Foreigner Experience and Shot of Benatar!! Two great tribute experiences!!!
Saturday at 9 PM – 12:30 AM
Redrock Bar and Grill
18110 Midway Road, Suite 208, Dallas, Texas 75287
Friends this is a great venue, food, service and music all top notch!
Behind Dallas Redrock Bar and Grill
This is a Heart Attack we can really get behind and support here at Behind Dallas!! Get out to House of Blues Dallas Saturday April 20 to see these fantastic ladies sing! Amazing tributes to Heart, Billy Idol and Pink under one roof!
Heart Attack Rebel Yell - The Tribute to BILLY IDOL Just Like PINK
Saturday at 7 PM – 11:30 PM
Masterfully done OREO!!! A world worthy of eating all up! For all of our GOT fan in our friends and followers just 2 more days!!! Enjoy this video friends!
Behind Dallas Behind Daytona
A great show friends! Get out and see them and grub on some tacos!!!!
Metalachi w/ Without Sacrifice and Other Oddities at Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill
$5 Pre Sale 1/24 from 10am-10pm
$15 Advance/ $18 Day of Show/ $35 Premier Balcony/ $150 Premier Tables/ $500 Premier Cabanas
7pm door/8pm show
Answer their Roll Call and catch their show!!!